Maryland MDE & ESD Design Approval, Modular Wetlands System
The Modular Wetlands® System is Approved in Maryland by Numerous State & Local Agencies
Did you know the Modular Wetlands® System (MWS Linear) can be used to meet Environmental Site Design (ESD) & structural requirements for new development applications?
The Modular Wetlands® is approved by numerous state and local agencies including the Maryland Department of the Environment (Maryland MDE), the Maryland State Highway Administration, and Montgomery County.
The Modular Wetlands® System (MWS Linear) has achieved this, while still maintaining all the benefits of horizontal flow:
- Horizontal flow design allows for greatly-reduced footprints
- This unique design also reduces long-term maintenance costs
- No surface ponding or tripping hazards
- Pretreatment chamber isolates trash and sediment
- “Vector Control Friendly” Feature: Eliminating standing water in the basin