Maryland Department of the Environment – Environmental Site Design Approval, Modular Wetlands System Linear
The Modular Wetlands System Linear is Approved in Maryland by Numerous State & Local Agencies
Did you know the Modular Wetlands System Linear (MWS Linear) can be used to meet Environmental Site Design (ESD) & structural requirements for new development applications?
The MWS Linear is approved by numerous state and local agencies including the Maryland Department of the Environment (Maryland MDE), the Maryland State Highway Administration, and Montgomery County.
The MWS Linear has achieved this, while still maintaining all the benefits of horizontal flow:
- Horizontal flow design allows for greatly-reduced footprints
- This unique design also reduces long-term maintenance costs
- No surface ponding or tripping hazards
- Pretreatment chamber isolates trash and sediment
- “Vector Control Friendly” Feature: Eliminating standing water in the basin