- No Granular Media to Replace
- High Flow Rates & Maximum Surface Area
- Loading Rate of 0.05 gallons per minute (gpm)/sq.ft., for Minimal Maintenance
- Membrane Filter Cartridges can be Easily Removed & Cleaned by Hand
- Built-in Pretreatment Chamber Captures Trash, Sediments, Debris and Hydrocarbons
- Filter Cartridge Dries out between Storm Events to Prevent Biofilm Growth which can Cause Clogging and Other Performance Issues
Learn More About the Kraken Filter
Our local stormwater experts come to you!
The Kraken Filter’s low loading rate allows it to keep maintenance needs low and prevent clogging issues often found in other filter systems advertising high loading rates. Request a Lunch & Learn today, and get regionally-focused insight and solutions from a local Bio Clean stormwater expert.
The Kraken Filter’s ability to accommodate high flow rates while requiring minimal maintenance,
makes it beneficial for a wide range of stormwater applications.
Case Studies & News
Maintenance & Installation
- Lowest Life-cycle Cost of Any Media Filter
- Fast and Simple Maintenance Procedures
- Easily Cleaned with a Standard Vacuum Truck
- Reusable Cartridge can be Cleaned with a Standard Garden Hose
|Model #||Structure Size (ft. x ft.)||Cartridge Capacity||Max Media Surface Area (sq. ft.)||Treatment Flow Capacity (CFS)|
|KF-2.5-4||2.5′ x 4′||4 to 8||1360||0.15|
|KF-4-4||4′ x 4′||9 to 16||2720||0.30|
|KF-4-6||4′ x 6′||17 to 24||4080||0.46|
|KF-4-8||4′ x 8′||25 to 32||5440||0.61|
|KF-8-8||8′ x 8′||33 to 48||8160||0.91|
|KF-8-10||8′ x 10′||49 to 65||11220||1.25|
|KF-8-12||8′ x 12′||67 to 78||13260||1.48|
|KF-8-14||8′ x 14′||79 to 96||16320||1.82|
|KF-8-16||8′ x 16′||97 to 114||19380||2.16|
|KF-10-16||10′ x 16′||115 to 152||25840||2.88|
See design manual for list of all models. Many other models and structure sizes are available for higher flows. Please contact us for more details.