- No Granular Media to Replace
- High Flow Rates & Maximum Surface Area
- Loading Rate of 0.05 gpm/sq.ft., for Minimal Maintenance
- Membrane Filter Cartridges can be Easily Removed & Cleaned by Hand
- Built-in Pre-treatment Chamber Captures Trash, Sediments, Debris and Hydrocarbons
- Filter Cartridge Dries out between Storm Events to Prevent Biofilm Growth which can Cause Clogging and Other Performance Issues
Learn More About the Kraken™
Our local stormwater experts come to you!
The Kraken™ Filter’s low loading rate allows it to keep maintenance needs low and prevent clogging issues often found in other filter systems advertising high loading rates. Request a Lunch & Learn today, and get regionally-focused insight and solutions from a local Bio Clean stormwater expert.
The Kraken membrane filter’s ability to accommodate high flow rates while requiring minimal maintenance,
makes it beneficial for a wide range of stormwater applications.
Case Studies & News
Maintenance & Installation
- Lowest Life-cycle Cost of Any Media Filter
- Fast and Simple Maintenance Procedures
- Easily Cleaned with a Standard Vacuum Truck
- Reusable Cartridge can be Cleaned with a Standard Garden Hose
|Model #||Structure Size (ft. x ft.)||Cartridge Capacity||Max Media Surface Area (sq. ft.)||Treatment Flow Capacity (CFS)|
|KF-2.5-4||2.5′ x 4′||4 to 8||1360||0.15|
|KF-4-4||4′ x 4′||9 to 16||2720||0.30|
|KF-4-6||4′ x 6′||17 to 24||4080||0.46|
|KF-4-8||4′ x 8′||25 to 32||5440||0.61|
|KF-8-8||8′ x 8′||33 to 48||8160||0.91|
|KF-8-10||8′ x 10′||49 to 65||11220||1.25|
|KF-8-12||8′ x 12′||67 to 78||13260||1.48|
|KF-8-14||8′ x 14′||79 to 96||16320||1.82|
|KF-8-16||8′ x 16′||97 to 114||19380||2.16|
|KF-10-16||10′ x 16′||115 to 152||25840||2.88|
See design manual for list of all models. Many other models and structure sizes are available for higher flows. Please contact us for more details.