- First Line of Defense for Inlets
- Retrofits Any Existing Basin
- Allows Nuisance & High Flows to Pass Through
- Easy to Remove
- Tire & Street Sweeping Truck Safe Design
- Structural BMP That Prevents Debris & Litter from Entering the Storm Drain
- Stormwater Filters
- Parking Lots
- Culvert Drains
- Recycling Facilities
The Curb Guard can be constructed using various sized perforations to meet state and local requirements. By providing 100% coverage of the basin opening during low flows the Curb Guard can assist your city or county with Trash TMDL compliance.
The Curb Guard has a unique recessed design that sets the device back into the opening a few inches for better flow. The flat mounting bracket is flush with the curb making it tire safe and ideal for street sweeping operations.